FREEDOM RUN WINERY
"We View Wine As Art"
Freedom Run Winery has been in business since 2005 and is owned by Richard 'Sean' Manning and his wife Laura Jean. Together with a team of amazing professionals they all "View Wine As Art".
The entire winemaking process from land management, through harvest, pressing, fermentating and blending, are the result of a lot of hard work done by Vineyard Manager, Kurt Guba and Winemaker, Ryan Sidoti.
That blended with the wine tasting experiences, delicious food, artful merchandise that is selected and displayed alongside original art created by Sean, is the art of Retail Manager, Mark Gabioud and his team.
Everything is tied together by a wonderful Team who make up the feet on the ground that helps make Freedom Run Winery a fun place to visit year round.
Welcome to Freedom Run Winery!
Try Our Award Winning Wines
CABERNET FRANC ESTATE 2017
This semi-dry Riesling Estate 2019 was given an arrested fermentation to keep some playful sweetness. Bright notes of tropical fruit and sweet tart candies give way to a fun, refreshing, finish. RS 1.5%
This estate grown Cabernet Franc Estate 2017 reveals notes of blackberry, violet, smoke and spice. It is medium-bodied with smooth, solf tannins. RS 0%
This seriously dry Rose Vin Gris Estate 2019 is bright and crisp with delicate aromas of strawberries and cream and accented by fresh herbal notes. This is the perfect food wine, for light summer fare. RS 0%
Featured Events of the Week
- Wed, Sep 15Freedom Run Winery
- Multiple DatesFri, Sep 24Freedom Run WinerySep 24, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAAva's Table at the Vineyard is serving their Famous Fish Fry Dinners Plus Specials on Fridays from 4-8 pm. Tables available outside overlooking the vineyards or inside. Walk-ins are welcome but please RSVP to Michelle at 716-715-8673 for groups of 6+.
- Fri, Sep 24Freedom Run Winery
- Multiple DatesSat, Sep 25Freedom Run WinerySep 25, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAJoin us for our Saturday Yoga Series with Soma Cura Wellness Center every Saturday from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. $15 includes a glass of wine following the class. Bring a yoga mat, towel, and water. Namaste!
- Sun, Sep 26Freedom Run WinerySep 26, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USAYoga class with Christine Harbison from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. Bring yoga mat, towel, & water. RSVP and pay online or in the Tasting Room 30 minutes before class. $15 includes a glass of wine after class. Namaste!
- Sat, Oct 23Freedom Run WineryOct 23, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USASAVE THE DATE! Freedom Run Winery is presenting our October Harvest Celebration Saturday, October 23. We will have food trucks, yoga, vendors, Art Walk and AJ & the AppleJack Band will be headlining the celebration in the Rustic Barn at 3 p.m.
- Sat, Oct 23Freedom Run WineryOct 23, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USABegin your afternoon at the October Harvest Celebration with a centering yoga practice led by Ilenia of Momma Bee Well. Ticket includes a glass of wine following practice. Plan to spend the day with us for a Harvest Celebration with an Art Walk, food trucks, vendors, band in the barn, and more!
- Sat, Oct 23Freedom Run Winery
- Sun, Jun 27Freedom Run WineryJun 27, 2021, 12:00 PM – Jun 26, 2022, 4:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USAEnjoy Quiche by Ava's Table at the Vineyard on Saturday & Sunday from 12-6 p.m. with seating outdoors overlooking the vineyards or inside. Pair it with award winning wine, beer or how about one of Mark's Bloody Marys. RSVP to Tasting Room at 716-433-4136 for groups of 6+ Cheers, Team Freedom 🍇
The Wedding of Your Dreams
We know that every Special Day is completely unique, so we work closely with you to make sure that Perfect is Good Enough! All you need to do is enjoy your Celebration with the people you Love.
Check Out Our Wine Tastings
Freedom Run Winery is open daily from noon to 6 pm, and until 8 pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Walk-ins are welcome, but reservations are suggested for large groups so that we can be prepared for your arrival.