"We View Wine As Art"
Freedom Run Winery has been in business since 2005 and is owned by Richard 'Sean' Manning and his wife Laura Jean. Together with a team of amazing professionals they all "View Wine As Art".
The entire winemaking process from land management, through harvest, pressing, fermentating and blending, are the result of a lot of hard work done by Vineyard Manager, Kurt Guba and Winemaker, Ryan Sidoti.
That blended with the wine tasting experiences, delicious food, artful merchandise that is selected and displayed alongside original art created by Sean, is the art of Retail Manager, Mark Gabioud and his team.
Everything is tied together by a wonderful Team who make up the feet on the ground that helps make Freedom Run Winery a fun place to visit year round.
Welcome to Freedom Run Winery!
Try Our Award Winning Wines
CABERNET FRANC ESTATE 2017
This semi-dry Riesling Estate 2019 was given an arrested fermentation to keep some playful sweetness. Bright notes of tropical fruit and sweet tart candies give way to a fun, refreshing, finish. RS 1.5%
This estate grown Cabernet Franc Estate 2017 reveals notes of blackberry, violet, smoke and spice. It is medium-bodied with smooth, solf tannins. RS 0%
This seriously dry Rose Vin Gris Estate 2019 is bright and crisp with delicate aromas of strawberries and cream and accented by fresh herbal notes. This is the perfect food wine, for light summer fare. RS 0%
- Tue, Dec 08Freedom Run WineryDec 08, 2020, 1:00 PM – Dec 31, 2021, 6:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USAJoin us for a unique experience in the Barrel Room for a 'Beyond the Glass' Wine Tasting & Tour offered daily from 1 to 5 pm. Enjoy a tasting of 4 Wines of your choice, paired with individual servings of Cheese/Salami/Crackers, and learn more about the wine making process. Cheers, Team Freedom 🍇
- Sat, Feb 20LockportFeb 20, 11:00 AM – Aug 28, 11:00 AMLockport, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAWe are pleased to announce our new Saturday Yoga Series with Kathy from Soma Cura Wellness Center on Saturday's from 11am-12pm. $15 includes a glass of wine following the class in the Tasting Room. Bring a yoga mat, towel, water and mask. NYS Social Distancing Guidelines will be followed. Nameste!
- Sun, Apr 11Freedom Run WineryApr 11, 2021, 1:00 PM – Apr 16, 2022, 5:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USAJoin us for a unique experience in the Barrel Room for a 'Beyond the Glass' Wine Tasting & Tour offered daily from 1 to 5 pm. Enjoy a tasting of 4 Wines of your choice, paired with individual servings of Cheese/Salami/Crackers, and learn more about the wine making process. Cheers, Team Freedom 🍇
- Wed, Apr 21Freedom Run WineryApr 21, 2021, 12:00 PM – Apr 21, 2022, 6:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USARSVP for a 45 minute 'Beyond the Glass' Tasting and Tour with Light Lunch in our Barrel & Production Room. Includes a Flight of 4 Wines of your choice, and an individual serving of food from a daily selection that pairs well with your tasting. WINE ~ FOOD ~ LEARN! What could be better. Cheers 🍇
- Sun, Apr 25Freedom Run WineryApr 25, 11:00 AM – Apr 26, 12:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USAYoga with Erica Bazzell on Sunday, April 25th from 11:00 am -12:00 pm. NYS Social Distancing Guidelines will be followed. RSVP and pay online or in the Tasting Room 1/2 hour before class. $15 includes a glass of wine after class in the Tasting Room. Namaste!
- Sat, May 08Freedom Run WineryMay 08, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDTFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USACreate your own custom scented candle while enjoying a flight of 4 wines on Saturday, May 8th from 3-5pm at Freedom Run Winery. You will be guided by Kim Sardina-Smith from Scents of Imagination to blend your own personalized scent & pour a candle to take home. RSVP Required. Cheers, Team Freedom
- Sun, May 09LockportMay 09, 11:30 AM – 4:00 PM EDTLockport, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAJoin us for Mother's Day Brunch Buffet on Sunday, May 9th, with 2 seatings, 11:30-1:30 and 2-4 at Freedom Run Winery. Limited Seating Available due to NYS Covid Guidelines. RSVP Required. Please see details below. 🌹
- Sat, Jun 19Freedom Run WineryJun 19, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USAWe are excited that AJ Tetzlaff and his 'AppleJack' Band will be playing in the Rustic Barn @ Freedom Run Winery again this year for a series of Dinner & Music Shows. Save the Dates and RSVP to get on the A list! Limited availability due to NYS Guidelines for Covid Free Gatherings!
- Sun, Jun 20Freedom Run WineryJun 20, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAIt doesn't get any better than a delicious Clambake on a summer afternoon to celebrate DAD! Catered by Ava's Table at the Vineyard including Clams, Mussels, Shrimp, Smoked Sausage, Corn and Potatoes. Wine, a Full Cash Bar & Craft Beers at additional cost...and a few OLD CARS TOO!
The Wedding of Your Dreams
We know that every Special Day is completely unique, so we work closely with you to make sure that Perfect is Good Enough! All you need to do is enjoy your Celebration with the people you Love.
Check Out Our Wine Tastings
NY State guidelines require that a food item be purchased with the on premises consumption of alcohol so a choice of food will be offered which pairs well with your wine tasting, at an additional charge.