FREEDOM RUN WINERY
"We View Wine As Art"
Freedom Run Winery has been in business since 2005 and is owned by Richard 'Sean' Manning and his wife Laura Jean. Together with a team of amazing professionals they all "View Wine As Art".
The entire winemaking process from land management, through harvest, pressing, fermentating and blending, are the result of a lot of hard work done by Vineyard Manager, Kurt Guba and Winemaker, Ryan Sidoti.
That blended with the wine tasting experiences, delicious food, artful merchandise that is selected and displayed alongside original art created by Sean, is the art of Retail Manager, Mark Gabioud and his team.
Everything is tied together by a wonderful Team who make up the feet on the ground that helps make Freedom Run Winery a fun place to visit year round.
Welcome to Freedom Run Winery!
Try Our Award Winning Wines
CABERNET FRANC ESTATE 2017
This semi-dry Riesling Estate 2019 was given an arrested fermentation to keep some playful sweetness. Bright notes of tropical fruit and sweet tart candies give way to a fun, refreshing, finish. RS 1.5%
This estate grown Cabernet Franc Estate 2017 reveals notes of blackberry, violet, smoke and spice. It is medium-bodied with smooth, solf tannins. RS 0%
This seriously dry Rose Vin Gris Estate 2019 is bright and crisp with delicate aromas of strawberries and cream and accented by fresh herbal notes. This is the perfect food wine, for light summer fare. RS 0%
- Tue, Dec 08Freedom Run WineryDec 08, 2020, 1:00 PM – Dec 31, 2021, 6:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USAJoin us for a unique experience in the Barrel Room for a Beyond the Glass Wine Tasting & Tour offered weekdays from 1-5 pm by RSVP. Enjoy a tasting of 4 Wines of your choice, paired with individual presentation of Cheese, Salami & Crackers, and learn more about the wine making process. Cheers 🍇
- Sat, Feb 20Freedom Run WineryFeb 20, 11:00 AM – Aug 28, 11:00 AMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAWe are pleased to announce our Saturday Yoga Series with Soma Cura Wellness Center every Saturday from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. $15 includes a glass of wine following the class. Bring a yoga mat, towel, and water. Namaste!
- Fri, Feb 26Freedom Run WineryFeb 26, 12:00 PM – Dec 31, 6:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAFreedom Run Winery is not just a winery. We are transitioning to become THE place you want to be. Our Motto is 'We View Wine as Art' and we are excited to be 'Your Local Place' to gather with your family & friends to make memories and have a good time. Cheers, Team Freedom 🍇
- Fri, Jun 11Freedom Run WineryJun 11, 4:00 PM – Sep 03, 8:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAAva's Table at the Vineyard is serving their Famous Fish Fry Dinners Plus Specials on Fridays throughout the summer, from 4 to 8 pm. Tables available in our Barrel Room as well as outside overlooking the vineyards. RSVP to Michelle at 716-715-8673 for Eat In or To Go orders. Cheers, Team Freedom 🍇
- Thu, Jun 24LockportJun 24, 2021, 12:00 PM – Jun 24, 2022, 6:00 PMLockport, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAWinemaker Ryan Sidoti & Vineyard Manager Kurt Guba created a dynamic Wine Club with exclusive privileges for Members. They recently offered a tasting opportunity featuring five examples of our 2020 Estate grown Chardonnay...FREE to Members. Look forward to seeing YOU at the next event. Cheers!
- Fri, Jun 25Freedom Run WineryJun 25, 12:00 PM EDT – Aug 31, 6:00 PM EDTFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAWinemaker, Ryan Sidoti & Vineyard Manager Kurt Guba, collaborated with Amanda and Kenny of The Sweet Whisk to perfectly pair 3 of Freedom Run Winery's sweet wines with 3 delicious artisanal chocolates. Now Available in the Tasting Room. Cheers, Team Freedom 🍇
- Sun, Jun 27Freedom Run WineryJun 27, 2021, 12:00 PM – Jun 26, 2022, 4:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USAAva's Table at the Vineyard will be serving Brunch on Sundays this summer from 12-4 p.m. Seating available on the covered patio and great lawn overlooking the vineyards or in the Barrel Room. RSVP to Michelle at: 716-715-8673. Cheers, Team Freedom 🍇
- Sat, Jul 10Freedom Run WineryJul 10, 2021, 12:00 PM – Jul 11, 2022, 6:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAOur long awaited Seanpenoise Sparkling Wine are now on the shelves in the Tasting Room in honor of winery owner, Sean Manning. We can't call this Champagne...but it sure tastes like it is! Cheers, Team Freedom 🍾🥂
- Sat, Jul 31Freedom Run WineryJul 31, 2021, 12:00 PM – Aug 07, 2022, 6:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAStop into the Tasting Room for a glass or bottle of wine to take with you on your self-guided art walk around the grounds at Freedom Run Winery, featuring 19 ceramic works of art created by artist and winery owner, Richard Sean Manning. Cheers, Team Freedom 🍇
- Fri, Aug 13Freedom Run WineryAug 13, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAJoin us for a unique experience with the Singing Sommelier. Christina Custode brings her wit and wisdom, pairing our wines with music and food. Three tastings paired with food, entertainment, and wine education.
- Sun, Aug 01Freedom Run WineryAug 01, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USAYoga class with Christine Harbison on Sunday, August 1st from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm. Bring yoga mat, towel, & water. RSVP and pay online or in the Tasting Room 1/2 hour before class. $15 includes a glass of wine after class. Namaste!
- Fri, Jul 30Freedom Run WineryJul 30, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAJoin our Winemaker, Ryan Sidoti Friday, July 30th from 5-8 pm in the Barrel Room for a 'Board and a Bottle'. We have board games, award-winning wine, craft beer, a full bar, and cheeze, salami and crackers. It's like hanging out on the set of The Big Bang Theory! Cheers 🍇
The Wedding of Your Dreams
We know that every Special Day is completely unique, so we work closely with you to make sure that Perfect is Good Enough! All you need to do is enjoy your Celebration with the people you Love.
Check Out Our Wine Tastings
Freedom Run Winery is open daily from noon to 6 pm, and until 8 pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Walk-ins are welcome, but reservations are suggested for large groups so that we can be prepared for your arrival.