FREEDOM RUN WINERY
"We View Wine As Art"
Freedom Run Winery has been in business since 2005 and is owned by Richard 'Sean' Manning and his wife Laura Jean. Together with a team of amazing professionals they all "View Wine As Art".
The entire winemaking process from land management, through harvest, pressing, fermentating and blending, are the result of a lot of hard work done by Vineyard Manager, Kurt Guba and Winemaker, Ryan Sidoti.
That blended with the wine tasting experiences, delicious food, artful merchandise that is selected and displayed alongside original art created by Sean, is the art of Retail Manager, Mark Gabioud and his team.
Everything is tied together by a wonderful Team who make up the feet on the ground that helps make Freedom Run Winery a fun place to visit year round.
Welcome to Freedom Run Winery!
Try Our Award Winning Wines
This semi-dry Riesling Estate 2020 was given an arrested fermentation to keep some playful sweetness. Bright notes of tropical fruit and sweet tart candies give way to a fun, refreshing, finish. RS 1.5%
CABERNET FRANC ESTATE 2018
This estate grown Cabernet Franc Estate 2018 reveals notes of blackberry, violet, smoke and spice. It is medium-bodied with smooth, soft tannins. RS 0%
This seriously dry Rose Vin Gris Estate 2019 is bright and crisp with delicate aromas of strawberries and cream and accented by fresh herbal notes. This is the perfect food wine, for light summer fare. RS 0%
Featured Upcoming Events
- Tue, Dec 08Freedom Run WineryDec 08, 2020, 1:00 PM – Dec 31, 2021, 6:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USAJoin us for a unique experience in the Barrel Room for a Beyond the Glass Wine Tasting & Tour. Enjoy a tasting of 4 Wines of your choice, paired with individual presentation of Cheese, Salami & Crackers, and learn more about the wine making process. Cheers 🍇
- Sat, Dec 04Freedom Run WineryDec 04, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAThe master baker of the Manning Family will guide attendees on how to decorate the perfect gingerbread house. $25 includes all supplies and a glass of wine. Tickets extremely limited; book early as this will sell out!
- Multiple DatesSat, Dec 04Freedom Run WineryDec 04, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAAfter a very successful appearance at our Harvest Celebration, we are inviting several vendors back to FRW to display their gift items in the Barrel Room on several dates in November and December. Shop local this holiday season!
- Sun, Dec 05Niagara Falls Culinary InstituteDec 05, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PMNiagara Falls Culinary Institute, 28 Old Falls St, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, USAFREE EVENT! Stop by the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute (28 Old Falls St., Niagara Falls) Sunday, December 5 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. for "Sweet Holiday Sunday," a fundraiser in benefit of the Niagara Falls Underground Railroad Heritage Center.
- Multiple DatesSun, Dec 05Freedom Run Winery
- Sun, Dec 05Freedom Run WineryDec 05, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAExplore your creative side and learn some art fundamentals as you complete an original canvas painting in the beautiful space at Freedom Run Winery. Everything you need to create your masterpiece is included in the cost.
- Multiple DatesSat, Dec 11Freedom Run WineryDec 11, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM ESTFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USACreate your own custom scented premium soy candle while enjoying a glass of award-winning wine. You will be guided by Kim Sardina-Smith from Scents of Imagination to blend your own personalized scent & pour a candle to take home. Paid ticket required. 🕯🍇
- Sat, Dec 11Freedom Run Winery
- Sat, Dec 11Freedom Run Winery
The Wedding of Your Dreams
We know that every Special Day is completely unique, so we work closely with you to make sure that Perfect is Good Enough! All you need to do is enjoy your Celebration with the people you Love.
Check Out Our Wine Tastings
Freedom Run Winery is open daily from noon to 6 pm, and until 8 pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Walk-ins are welcome, but reservations are suggested for large groups so that we can be prepared for your arrival.