FREEDOM RUN WINERY
"We View Wine As Art"
Freedom Run Winery has been in business since 2005 and is owned by Richard 'Sean' Manning and his wife Laura Jean. Together with a team of amazing professionals they all "View Wine As Art".
The entire winemaking process from land management, through harvest, pressing, fermentating and blending, are the result of a lot of hard work done by Vineyard Manager, Kurt Guba and Winemaker, Ryan Sidoti.
That blended with the wine tasting experiences, delicious food, artful merchandise that is selected and displayed alongside original art created by Sean, is the art of Retail Manager, Mark Gabioud and his team.
Everything is tied together by a wonderful Team who make up the feet on the ground that helps make Freedom Run Winery a fun place to visit year round.
Welcome to Freedom Run Winery!
Try Our Award Winning Wines
CABERNET FRANC ESTATE 2017
This semi-dry Riesling Estate 2019 was given an arrested fermentation to keep some playful sweetness. Bright notes of tropical fruit and sweet tart candies give way to a fun, refreshing, finish. RS 1.5%
This estate grown Cabernet Franc Estate 2017 reveals notes of blackberry, violet, smoke and spice. It is medium-bodied with smooth, solf tannins. RS 0%
This seriously dry Rose Vin Gris Estate 2019 is bright and crisp with delicate aromas of strawberries and cream and accented by fresh herbal notes. This is the perfect food wine, for light summer fare. RS 0%
- Tue, Dec 08Freedom Run WineryDec 08, 2020, 1:00 PM – Dec 31, 2021, 6:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USAJoin us for a unique experience in the Barrel Room for a 'Beyond the Glass' Wine Tasting & Tour offered daily from 1 to 5 pm. Enjoy a tasting of 4 Wines of your choice, paired with individual servings of Cheese/Salami/Crackers, and learn more about the wine making process. Cheers, Team Freedom 🍇
- Sat, Feb 20LockportFeb 20, 11:00 AM – Aug 28, 11:00 AMLockport, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAWe are pleased to announce our new Saturday Yoga Series with Kathy from Soma Cura Wellness Center on Saturday's from 11am-12pm. $15 includes a glass of wine following the class in the Tasting Room. Bring a yoga mat, towel, water and mask. NYS Social Distancing Guidelines will be followed. Namaste!
- Sat, May 08Freedom Run WineryMay 08, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDTFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USACreate your own custom scented candle while enjoying a flight of 4 wines on Saturday, May 8th from 3-5pm at Freedom Run Winery. You will be guided by Kim Sardina-Smith from Scents of Imagination to blend your own personalized scent & pour a candle to take home. RSVP Required. Cheers, Team Freedom
- Sun, May 09LockportMay 09, 2:00 AM – 6:30 AM EDTLockport, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USABookings for Mother's Day Brunch Buffet @ Freedom Run Winery is SOLD OUT. Why not bring Mom to a Beyond the Glass Wine Tasting & Tour any other day of the week instead. Treat her to a flight of 4 wines of her choice and an individual selection of cheese/salami/crackers. Please see details below. 🌹
- Fri, May 21LockportMay 21, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMLockport, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAWinemaker Ryan Sidoti & Vineyard Manager Kurt Guba create a dramatic presentation demonstrating oak and its aromatic effects. An exciting tasting opportunity featuring five examples of our 2020 Estate grown Chardonnay. Wine Club Members are FREE! Non-Members enjoy this evening for $25pp. Cheers!
- Fri, May 28Freedom Run WineryMay 28, 6:00 PM – Aug 28, 8:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USAWe welcome Rhonda Palmiero, owner and operator of Sugar & Soul Solutions who will facilitate this spectacular summer series from 6-7 pm on select Friday evenings throughout the summer. Not to be Missed. RSVP Today! Namaste 🍇
- Sun, May 30Freedom Run WineryMay 30, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USAAva's Table at the Vineyard will be serving Brunch on Sunday, May 30th from 12 to 4pm in honor of Memorial Day. Sit outside overlooking the vineyards & blossoming apple orchard🤞. There is inside seating available on a first come first served basis. RSVP by calling Michelle at 716-715-8673.
- Sat, Jun 19Freedom Run WineryJun 19, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USATicket are now available for this long awaited Dinner with AJ and the AppleJack Band in our Rustic Barn. RSVP Today! Seating is limited due to NYS Guidelines on Social Gatherings. Don't Wait. Tickets will be sold out quickly. RSVP and pay online below. Cheers, Team Freedom
- Sun, Jun 20Freedom Run WineryJun 20, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAIt doesn't get any better than a delicious Clambake on a summer afternoon to celebrate DAD! Catered by Ava's Table at the Vineyard including Clams, Mussels, Shrimp, Smoked Sausage, Corn and Potatoes. Wine, a Full Cash Bar & Craft Beers at additional cost...and a few OLD CARS TOO!
The Wedding of Your Dreams
We know that every Special Day is completely unique, so we work closely with you to make sure that Perfect is Good Enough! All you need to do is enjoy your Celebration with the people you Love.
Check Out Our Wine Tastings
NY State guidelines require that a food item be purchased with the on premises consumption of alcohol so a choice of food will be offered which pairs well with your wine tasting, at an additional charge.