"We View Wine As Art"
Freedom Run Winery has been in business since 2005 and is owned by Richard 'Sean' Manning and his wife Laura Jean. Together with a team of amazing professionals they all "View Wine As Art".
The entire winemaking process from land management, through harvest, pressing, fermentating and blending, are the result of a lot of hard work done by Vineyard Manager, Kurt Guba and Winemaker, Ryan Sidoti.
That blended with the wine tasting experiences, delicious food, artful merchandise that is selected and displayed alongside original art created by Sean, is the art of Retail Manager, Mark Gabioud and his team.
Everything is tied together by a wonderful Team who make up the feet on the ground that helps make Freedom Run Winery a fun place to visit year round.
Welcome to Freedom Run Winery!
Try Our Award Winning Wines
CABERNET FRANC ESTATE 2017
This semi-dry Riesling Estate 2019 was given an arrested fermentation to keep some playful sweetness. Bright notes of tropical fruit and sweet tart candies give way to a fun, refreshing, finish. RS 1.5%
This estate grown Cabernet Franc Estate 2017 reveals notes of blackberry, violet, smoke and spice. It is medium-bodied with smooth, solf tannins. RS 0%
This seriously dry Rose Vin Gris Estate 2019 is bright and crisp with delicate aromas of strawberries and cream and accented by fresh herbal notes. This is the perfect food wine, for light summer fare. RS 0%
- Tue, Dec 08Freedom Run WineryDec 08, 2020, 1:00 PM – Dec 31, 2021, 6:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USAJoin us for a unique experience in the Barrel Room for a 'Beyond the Glass' Wine Tasting & Tour offered daily from 1 to 5 pm. Enjoy a tasting of 4 Wines of your choice, paired with individual servings of Cheese/Salami/Crackers, and learn more about the wine making process. Cheers, Team Freedom 🍇
- Sat, Feb 20LockportFeb 20, 11:00 AM – Aug 28, 11:00 AMLockport, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAWe are pleased to announce our new Saturday Yoga Series with Kathy from Soma Cura Wellness Center on Saturday's from 11am-12pm. $15 includes a glass of wine following the class in the Tasting Room. Bring a yoga mat, towel, water and mask. NYS Social Distancing Guidelines will be followed. Nameste!
- Fri, Feb 26LockportFeb 26, 12:00 PM – Dec 31, 6:00 PMLockport, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAWe have added Wine & Sweets Pairings to our menu. You will receive a a quartet of mini desserts specifically crafted to match 4 tastings of Freedom Run Winery's sweeter wines for $15 per person. Pop in for Dessert! Cheers, Team Freedom
- Fri, Feb 26LockportFeb 26, 12:00 PM – Dec 31, 6:00 PMLockport, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAFreedom Run Winery is not just a Winery. We are transitioning to become THE place you want to be. Our Motto is 'We View Wine as Art' and we are excited to be here to be 'Your Local Place' to gather with your Family & Friends to have a good time. Cheers, Team Freedom
- Thu, Mar 11LockportMar 11, 2021, 1:00 PM – Mar 11, 2022, 5:00 PMLockport, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USACustom Guided Virtual Wine Tastings are conducted by our Wine Professionals. This premium experience is great for businesses to connect remotely. Your group will be virtually guided through your wine tasting which comes pre-boxed with a flight of 4 wines. Cheers, Team Freedom
- Sun, May 09LockportMay 09, 11:30 AM – 4:00 PM EDTLockport, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAJoin us for Mother's Day Brunch Buffet on Sunday, May 9th, with 2 seatings, 11:30-1:30 and 2-4 at Freedom Run Winery. Limited Seating Available due to NYS Covid Guidelines. RSVP Required. Please see details below. 🌹
- Sat, Jun 19Freedom Run WineryJun 19, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USAWe are excited that AJ Tetzlaff and his 'AppleJack' Band will be playing in the Rustic Barn @ Freedom Run Winery again this year for a series of Dinner & Music Shows. Save the Dates and RSVP to get on the A list! Limited availability due to NYS Guidelines for Covid Free Gatherings!
- Sun, Jun 20Freedom Run WineryJun 20, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAIt doesn't get any better than a delicious Clambake on a summer afternoon to celebrate DAD! Catered by Ava's Table at the Vineyard including Clams, Mussels, Shrimp, Smoked Sausage, Corn and Potatoes. Wine, a Full Cash Bar & Craft Beers at additional cost...and a few OLD CARS TOO!
- Sun, Apr 11Freedom Run WineryApr 11, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USAYoga class with Christine Harbison on Sunday, April 11th from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm. NYS Social Distancing Guidelines will be followed. Bring Yoga Mat & Mask. RSVP and pay online or in the Tasting Room 1/2 hour before class. $15 includes a glass of wine after class. Nameste!
The Wedding of Your Dreams
We know that every Special Day is completely unique, so we work closely with you to make sure that Perfect is Good Enough! All you need to do is enjoy your Celebration with the people you Love.
Check Out Our Wine Tastings
NY State guidelines require that a food item be purchased with the on premises consumption of alcohol so a choice of food will be offered which pairs well with your wine tasting, at an additional charge.
The price for this enhanced experience is $19.95 and includes 4 wine tastings and an individually wrapped artisanal presentation of cheese, salami and crackers, chosen to pair best with your wine tasting.