FREEDOM RUN WINERY
"We View Wine As Art"
Freedom Run Winery has been in business since 2005 and is owned by Richard 'Sean' Manning and his wife Laura Jean. Together with a team of amazing professionals they all "View Wine As Art".
The entire winemaking process from land management, through harvest, pressing, fermentating and blending, are the result of a lot of hard work done by Vineyard Manager, Kurt Guba and Winemaker, Ryan Sidoti.
That blended with the wine tasting experiences, delicious food, artful merchandise that is selected and displayed alongside original art created by Sean, is the art of Retail Manager, Mark Gabioud and his team.
Everything is tied together by a wonderful Team who make up the feet on the ground that helps make Freedom Run Winery a fun place to visit year round.
Welcome to Freedom Run Winery!
Try Our Award Winning Wines
CABERNET FRANC ESTATE 2017
This semi-dry Riesling Estate 2019 was given an arrested fermentation to keep some playful sweetness. Bright notes of tropical fruit and sweet tart candies give way to a fun, refreshing, finish. RS 1.5%
This estate grown Cabernet Franc Estate 2017 reveals notes of blackberry, violet, smoke and spice. It is medium-bodied with smooth, solf tannins. RS 0%
This seriously dry Rose Vin Gris Estate 2019 is bright and crisp with delicate aromas of strawberries and cream and accented by fresh herbal notes. This is the perfect food wine, for light summer fare. RS 0%
Featured Upcoming Events
- Wed, Sep 15Freedom Run Winery
- Sat, Oct 23Freedom Run WineryOct 23, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USAFreedom Run Winery is presenting our October Harvest Celebration Saturday, October 23. We will have a food truck, U-Pick apples, yoga, artisan vendors, Art Walk and AJ & the AppleJack Band will be headlining the celebration in the Rustic Barn at 3 pm. Costumes optional but highly encouraged!
- Sat, Oct 23Freedom Run WineryOct 23, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Road, Lockport, NY, USABegin your morning at the October Harvest Celebration with a centering yoga practice led by Soma Cura. Ticket includes a glass of wine following practice. Plan to spend the day with us for a Harvest Celebration with an Art Walk, apple-picking, food trucks, vendors, band in the barn, and more!
- Sat, Oct 23Freedom Run WineryOct 23, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTFreedom Run Winery, 5138 Lower Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USABegin your afternoon at the October Harvest Celebration with a centering yoga practice led by Ilenia of Momma Bee Well. Plan to spend the day with us for a Harvest Celebration with an Art Walk, food trucks, apple-picking, vendors, band in the barn, and more!
- Sat, Oct 23Freedom Run Winery
- Multiple DatesSun, Oct 24Freedom Run Winery
The Wedding of Your Dreams
We know that every Special Day is completely unique, so we work closely with you to make sure that Perfect is Good Enough! All you need to do is enjoy your Celebration with the people you Love.
Check Out Our Wine Tastings
Freedom Run Winery is open daily from noon to 6 pm, and until 8 pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Walk-ins are welcome, but reservations are suggested for large groups so that we can be prepared for your arrival.